Forum Rules and Guidelines
Last Modified: 06-19-2017 08:53 PM PST
Whether it’s negative or positive, please make sure you are being relevant, constructive and polite. Staff take feedback from all kinds of sources into account, even though they may not have the time to respond to every post or question.
Please note that Super Users/Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to change/edit/delete/move/merge any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate, abusive, or incorrectly categorized.
Do not do any of the following:
- Reported Content Evasion: Avoiding a report by deleting reported content before permission is given to deleted said content.
- No (1-5 letter / spam) titles. Properly describe what the post is about. (Example: hi) (Example: ?????)
- Spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed. (i.e. +1, 10char, rickrolls) or Re-post Closed, Modified, Deleted Content
- Post topic text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
- Flame or insult other members
- Bypass any filters
- No shit posting (The constant posting of mildly amusing but usually unfunny memes, videos or other pictures that are completely random or unrelated to any discussions.)
- Abuse or encourage abuse of the Post Reporting System
- Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.)
- Bump threads
- Derail a thread's topic
- Post links to phishing sites
- Repetitively post in the incorrect forum (example: trade requests belong in trading forum)
- Openly argue with a moderator
- Artificially manipulate the User Review system or voting/rating systems
- No alternate accounts at all including to evade punishment or just to have a different username. (Contact Staff if you want your username changed.)
Do not post any topics/replies containing the following:
- Porn, inappropriate or offensive content, warez or leaked content or anything else not safe for work
Any discussion of piracy will result in a permanent ban from the community including, but not limited to:
- Key generators
- Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke
- Posted copyright material such as magazine scans
- Soliciting, begging, auctioning, raffling, selling, advertising, referrals
- Racism, discrimination
- Abusive language, including swearing
- Drugs and alcohol
- Religious, political, and other “prone to huge arguments” threads
No Backseat Moderating
Let the moderators do the moderating. Backseat moderating is when people who are not moderators try to enforce the forum rules. If you see a person breaking the rules, take advantage of the report button or simply ignore the offensive post(s), thread, or review.
Repeated offenders of the above rules and guidelines will be banned from the forums. Any moderator has the ability to ban a user for violating the rules at their discretion.